Kansas Natural Medicine Schools.
Natural medicine - which includes such diverse areas of practice as homeopathy, naturopathy, herbal medicine, Chinese medicine, and acupuncture - is becoming quite popular as an alternative to traditional Western medicine that is practiced in doctor’s offices around the country. Some aspects of natural medicine, such as nutritional counseling and massage therapy, are frequently used along with traditional medical treatments. They can also be used on their own to increase well-being, ease stress, improve muscle and joint function, and ameliorate pain. At natural medicine schools in Kansas, you can earn an associate’s degree in massage therapy, one of the most popular forms of natural medicine available.
List of Natural Medicine Schools in Kansas
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits