Kentucky Natural Medicine Schools.
Natural medicine schools in Kentucky include programs that train students in using dietary counseling or massage therapy to help people achieve their health and wellness goals. These programs often encourage students to view the body as a whole and train them to recognize how an imbalance in one area of the body can adversely affect another. Massage therapists focus on using touch to manipulate the muscles and improve flexibility and motion. Diet and nutrition experts help people analyze their eating habits and select nutritional foods that will help them feel and perform better. They may also help people uncover unknown food sensitivities and help them replace the offending food group with healthier options.
List of Natural Medicine Schools in Kentucky
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits