Maryland Natural Medicine Schools.
Natural medicine schools in Maryland include learning various techniques that are designed to increase well-being without necessarily using the same methods you might find in your doctor’s office. For example, a visit to a nutritionist can be used as part of a doctor-approved program or it can be used on its own. The goal is to improve health by improving eating habits. A diploma from one of the massage schools will teach you how to relieve stress, improve flexibility, and help people generally feel better by manipulating the musculature of the body. Massage therapists can be employed by hospitals, clinics, spas, and massage therapy institutes, or be self-employed.
List of Natural Medicine Schools in Maryland
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself. At American University, we strive to help you develop your professional interests and indulge in your passion for making a difference. Our online degree programs allow you to gain the advanced skills for active leadership in a variety of fields.
Set Yourself Apart at American University
At American University, our smart, passionate and engaged students and faculty focus their knowledge to create meaningful change. Our strengths in international service and public affairs inspire our sense of social responsibility and a dedication to cultural and intellectual diversity. We're defined by our global perspective, practical idealism and a dedication to public service.
- Online Courses
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.
- Providing quality training since 1981.
- Gives students the opportunity to graduate in as little as 7.5 months.
- Has a public clinic that gives students the opportunity to practice their skills.
- Offers an In House Loan Program (IHL) and other financial aid available to students who qualify.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)