Maryland Natural Medicine Schools.
Natural medicine schools in Maryland include learning various techniques that are designed to increase well-being without necessarily using the same methods you might find in your doctor’s office. For example, a visit to a nutritionist can be used as part of a doctor-approved program or it can be used on its own. The goal is to improve health by improving eating habits. A diploma from one of the massage schools will teach you how to relieve stress, improve flexibility, and help people generally feel better by manipulating the musculature of the body. Massage therapists can be employed by hospitals, clinics, spas, and massage therapy institutes, or be self-employed.
List of Natural Medicine Schools in Maryland
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- AU challenges students to combine serious study with real-world experience
- 8 schools & 150+ programs including bachelor’s, master’s & doctoral degrees
- MSA accredited with multiple accreditations per program, located in Wash. D.C.
- Ranked #74 in “Best National Universities” by US News and World Report
- Multiple financial aid options for eligible students in need
- Online Courses
- A student-focused program with a multidisciplinary approach to massage therapy
- Teaches a wide breadth of comprehensive massage therapy techniques & theories
- BSOM is ACCSC accredited with a convenient Baltimore campus
- 7½ month full-time & 12 month evening programs, perfect for busy schedules
- Flexible payment plans & financial aid available for qualified students
- Classes start November 13!