Alberta Alternative Medicine Schools.
Alternative medicine schools in Alberta offer post-secondary education programs to prepare students to be practitioners in one of the many available alternative medicine careers. Alternative medicine includes acupuncture, herbs, naturopathy, hypnosis, and mind-body practices not used in Western medicine. Students looking for alternative medicine programs should make sure the school is accredited. Students would also be wise to choose programs that offer internships that give students valuable real-world experience. Alternative medicine schools in Alberta offer degrees ranging from six-month certifications to four-year bachelor’s degrees. Students should be prepared to learn course material in a fast-paced, hands-on environment that moves between the classroom and laboratory.
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses