British Columbia Alternative Medicine Schools.
Alternative medicine schools in British Columbia teach ancient healing methods from other cultures that are not typically found in traditional Western medicine. These methods include natural medicine, herbal remedies, acupuncture, massage therapy and mind-body exercises. Alternative medicine programs vary in length from six months to up to four years. Programs vary in length from a six month certificate to a four-year bachelor’s degree. Alternative medicine is a multi-billion dollar industry that is no longer considered a superfluous industry. Mainstream America has embraced alternative medicine, especially herbal remedies and medicines. Many programs offer an internship which provides the student with valuable experience.
List of Alternative Medicine Schools in British-Columbia
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses