Colorado Alternative Medicine Schools.
Alternative medicine schools in Colorado teach ancient healing methods from other cultures not typically found in Western medicine. These methods include natural medicine, herbal remedies, acupuncture, massage therapy and mind-body exercises. Alternative medicine programs vary in length from six months to four years. Programs vary in length from a six month certificate to a four-year bachelor's degree. Alternative medicine is a multi-billion dollar industry that is no longer considered a fringe industry. Mainstream America has embraced alternative medicine, especially the herbal remedies. Many programs offer an internship which provides the student with valuable experience. The learning environment at alternative medicine schools in Colorado is hands-on with students spending hours in the learning lab.
List of Alternative Medicine Schools in Colorado
Showing schools in your area
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Online Courses
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Online Courses