Colorado Alternative Medicine Schools.
Alternative medicine schools in Colorado teach ancient healing methods from other cultures not typically found in Western medicine. These methods include natural medicine, herbal remedies, acupuncture, massage therapy and mind-body exercises. Alternative medicine programs vary in length from six months to four years. Programs vary in length from a six month certificate to a four-year bachelor's degree. Alternative medicine is a multi-billion dollar industry that is no longer considered a fringe industry. Mainstream America has embraced alternative medicine, especially the herbal remedies. Many programs offer an internship which provides the student with valuable experience. The learning environment at alternative medicine schools in Colorado is hands-on with students spending hours in the learning lab.
List of Alternative Medicine Schools in Colorado
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself. At American University, we strive to help you develop your professional interests and indulge in your passion for making a difference. Our online degree programs allow you to gain the advanced skills for active leadership in a variety of fields.
Set Yourself Apart at American University
At American University, our smart, passionate and engaged students and faculty focus their knowledge to create meaningful change. Our strengths in international service and public affairs inspire our sense of social responsibility and a dedication to cultural and intellectual diversity. We're defined by our global perspective, practical idealism and a dedication to public service.
- Online Courses
- Features a public clinic on all campuses where students can get real-world experience.
- Has 2 campuses located in Westminster and Aurora, Colorado.
- Proud to be a part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), a division of Steiner Leisure Ltd. which has operations on more than 200 spas and salons worldwide.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.