Massage Therapy Schools
Massages may feel good, but they also help to boost your overall health and well-being by improving your natural breathing patterns, soothing tense muscles, relieving stress and tension headaches, and improving other chronic conditions, such as back pain, arthritis, high blood pressure, infertility, and more. As a massage therapist student, you may learn how to manipulate the human body to achieve these healing results.
List of Massage Therapy Schools
Showing schools in your area
- Offers training in various types of massage therapy, physical therapy/sports rehab, and personal fitness training & wellness.
- Teaches in an environment that promotes learning and encourages empathetic and compassionate therapists.
- Career service professionals work directly with students from the start of their program, and help them pursue employment in day spas, luxury hotels, cruise ships, and other locations.
- Students can work in the SOCHI Massage Clinic to gain experience and build their career skills.
- Financial aid representatives help students develop a personalized financial plan to finance their tuition.
- Financial Aid
- One of the largest massage therapy schools in the nation teaching since 1979.
- First massage school in California to be nationally accredited.
- Has a successful job placement record— 86% of graduates get placed into work in massage therapy.
- Provides massage therapist education with multiple methods to ensure every student learns the material.
- Offers lifetime career placement assistance and holds partnerships with a variety of employers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid