Arizona Massage Therapy Schools.
Massage therapy schools in Arizona prepare students for careers as massage therapists. Most programs consist of approximately 500 hours that can be completed in one year or less. Students learn in a hands-on manner and spend hours practicing techniques. Courses include Swedish massage, sports massage, pregnancy and baby massage, Shiatsu, anatomy, kinesiology, physiology and running a massage therapy business. The occupation is expected to grow 19% through 2018, which is faster than most occupations. The demand comes from more people realizing the benefits of massage. Students will need to make sure of applicable licensing laws in their state as they vary greatly across the country.
List of Massage Therapy Schools in Arizona
Showing schools in your area
- Exciting training programs focused on both the art & science of massage therapy & skin care
- 29 locations across the U.S. offering both day & evening classes for busy schedules
- Cortiva schools have been training massage therapists & skin care professionals for more than 40 years
- Teaches a wide breadth of comprehensive massage therapy & skin care techniques & theories
- Career services assistance is provided to graduates throughout their careers
- Financial Aid
- Serving the Phoenix area for over twenty years with two campuses—in Glendale and Mesa.
- Offers diplomas that can be completed in only 30 to 38 weeks, associate degrees can be earned in just 60 weeks.
- To provide students with real-world experience, most programs include a 4 to 5 week externship at medical & dental offices, clinics, pharmacies & drugstores, and other healthcare providers in Phoenix.
- Certified as a Veteran's Supportive Campus by the Arizona Department of Veteran's Servcies (ADVS).
- Day and evening classes are available.
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses