Arizona Massage Therapy Schools.
Massage therapy schools in Arizona prepare students for careers as massage therapists. Most programs consist of approximately 500 hours that can be completed in one year or less. Students learn in a hands-on manner and spend hours practicing techniques. Courses include Swedish massage, sports massage, pregnancy and baby massage, Shiatsu, anatomy, kinesiology, physiology and running a massage therapy business. The occupation is expected to grow 19% through 2018, which is faster than most occupations. The demand comes from more people realizing the benefits of massage. Students will need to make sure of applicable licensing laws in their state as they vary greatly across the country.
List of Massage Therapy Schools in Arizona
Showing schools in your area
- Serving the Phoenix area for over twenty years with two campuses—in Glendale and Mesa.
- Offers diplomas that can be completed in only 30 to 38 weeks, associate degrees can be earned in just 60 weeks.
- To provide students with real-world experience, most programs include a 4 to 5 week externship at medical & dental offices, clinics, pharmacies & drugstores, and other healthcare providers in Phoenix.
- Certified as a Veteran's Supportive Campus by the Arizona Department of Veteran's Servcies (ADVS).
- Day and evening classes are available.
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits