California Massage Therapy Schools.
Best Massage Therapy Schools for Job Placement
Many facets are examined in determining the best massage therapy schools for job placement. The student's career goals should be considered prior to determining the best job placement program. For many massage therapy students, running a private business is their ultimate goal. This career path is supported by virtually every job placement program through client referral services.
Healing Arts Center in St. Louis
The Healing Arts Center in St. Louis, Missouri offers this referral program to all of its graduates upon completing the program. Simply put, client referrals work the same way as referrals in any other industry. The Healing Arts Center offers contacts and job descriptions from local spas, hospitals, and clinics for the use of their graduates. The contacts provided by the school can then be sought after by the students; the school does occasionally make recommendations as well. These services are made available after completion of the program. Other schools offer a job board from which graduates can utilize to apply to current openings form potential employers.
Omaha School of Massage
The Omaha School of Massage offers this service to alumni only. Each alumnus is required to have a login and a password in order to access the job board. Businesses can submit their current openings form anywhere in the country. The employment board is open to any company; they need only fill out the form and submit.
National Holistic Institute
The National Holistic Institute was the first accredited massage therapy school in the United States and has set standards for job placement in the industry. Job placement advisors will put together a plan to satisfy the student's goals and aspirations. Placement typically starts prior to graduation, including resume writing and interviewing techniques. This program is offered as a lifetime job placement program to any graduate of the massage therapy school. After the advisor helps the student plan for their career and job prospects the school uses its contacts and affiliates to find suitable positions for the graduate. The graduate then decides which positions fit their requirements and which do not.
In addition to post-graduate job placement, the National Holistic Institute also helps students find employment during their education. The institute works in conjunction with local businesses that are willing to schedule students with flexible hours. Few massage therapy school in the United States offer this type of employment program during the education process.
Health Works Institute
Similar to the National Holistic Institute program, the Health Works Institute's job placement program starts with the interested students indicating their desired career path. The director of the massage therapy program then meets with the interested students to give them guidance and assist them in choosing the correct career path. The director will make suggestions from a list of contacts, employers, and businesses seeking new graduates. In addition, the students may decide to opt in to the client referral service. This service works well for those students seeking self employment.
Determining the best schools for job placement is not an easy task. These programs should be considered carefully along with the institution's educational requirements to reach the best scenario of a student planning a career in massage therapy. A job placement program should be able to provide a wealth of options to graduates in locating a position after graduation. These should include referrals, interviews, contacts, and job leads among others. The important information is how the services will help the student obtain employment after their training and education are completed.
List of Massage Therapy Schools in California
Showing schools in your area
- A Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited Business, with an A+ rating.
- Computer Support Technician program is based on guidelines set by the Computer Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) and Microsoft.
- Offers free student services, including tutoring, campus internet access, career placement, and a student lounge.
- Accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- 2 locations in Cathedral City and Twentynine Palms, California.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- One of the largest massage therapy schools in the nation teaching since 1979.
- First massage school in California to be nationally accredited.
- Has a successful job placement record— 86% of graduates get placed into work in massage therapy.
- Provides massage therapist education with multiple methods to ensure every student learns the material.
- Offers lifetime career placement assistance and holds partnerships with a variety of employers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses