Colorado Massage Therapy Schools.
List of Massage Therapy Schools in Colorado
Showing schools in your area
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Voted one of the Best Technical Colleges in 2014 by The Gazette’s “Best of the Springs” magazine.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2005.
- Features public salons and massage clinics where students can get real-world experience.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Exciting training programs focused on both the art & science of massage therapy & skin care
- 30 locations across the U.S. offering both day & evening classes for busy schedules
- Cortiva schools have been training massage therapists & skin care professionals for more than 40 years
- Teaches a wide breadth of comprehensive massage therapy & skin care techniques & theories
- Career services assistance is provided to graduates throughout their careers
- Classes start June 4!
- Financial Aid
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- Online Courses