Connecticut Massage Therapy Schools.
Get hands-on training with Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute. Our campuses in New York and Connecticut can help give you career training in a wide variety of fields.
List of Massage Therapy Schools in Connecticut
Showing schools in your area
At American Institute, we believe you can become whatever you want to be, and we’re ready to help you get there. We pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality, innovative education to our students that gives them the skills to begin or enhance their careers. We try to help our students meet their goals of changing or enhancing their careers, and also help prospective employers of our graduates in meeting the workforce needs of the 21st century while actively participating in the communities we operate within.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Exciting training programs focused on both the art & science of massage therapy & skin care
- 30 locations across the U.S. offering both day & evening classes for busy schedules
- Cortiva schools have been training massage therapists & skin care professionals for more than 40 years
- Teaches a wide breadth of comprehensive massage therapy & skin care techniques & theories
- Career services assistance is provided to graduates throughout their careers
- Classes start June 4!
- Financial Aid
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses