Indiana Massage Therapy Schools.
Massage therapy schools in Indiana provide the training required for students to become licensed massage therapists upon graduating from a reputable Indiana massage therapy school. The program requires an intensive display of hands-on training and experience outside of the classroom. Most Indiana campuses offer a clinical site where students can practice the art of massage and actually work on patients, under the direct supervision of a licensed massage therapist expert. Courses taught in the classroom include kinesiology, human anatomy, physiology, and some biology classes. The job outlook is favorable for graduates of massage school. Salaries fluctuate depending on a wide variety of factors, including where the graduate is employed.
List of Massage Therapy Schools in Indiana
Showing schools in your area
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- Online Courses