Kentucky Massage Therapy Schools.
Massage therapy schools in Kentucky prepare students for careers as licensed massage therapists. Most programs consist of completing 500 hours within one year. Students learn in a hands-on environment and spend hours practicing massaging techniques on other students and actual patients. Courses include Swedish massage, sports massage, pregnancy and baby massage, Shiatsu, anatomy, kinesiology, physiology and running a massage therapy business. The occupation is expected to grow nearly 25% through the next decade, which is faster than most occupations. The demand comes from more people realizing the benefits of massage and an increasing aged community. Job prospects may be found in physical therapy centers, hospitals, salons, and resort hotels.
List of Massage Therapy Schools in Kentucky
Showing schools in your area
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses