Kentucky Massage Therapy Schools.
Massage therapy schools in Kentucky prepare students for careers as licensed massage therapists. Most programs consist of completing 500 hours within one year. Students learn in a hands-on environment and spend hours practicing massaging techniques on other students and actual patients. Courses include Swedish massage, sports massage, pregnancy and baby massage, Shiatsu, anatomy, kinesiology, physiology and running a massage therapy business. The occupation is expected to grow nearly 25% through the next decade, which is faster than most occupations. The demand comes from more people realizing the benefits of massage and an increasing aged community. Job prospects may be found in physical therapy centers, hospitals, salons, and resort hotels.
List of Massage Therapy Schools in Kentucky
Showing schools in your area
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- Online Courses