Louisiana Massage Therapy Schools.
Massage therapy schools in Louisiana offer students postsecondary massage therapy programs that enable them to become licensed massage therapists and enter the workforce. Most programs can be completed in less than one year and approximately 500 study hours on average. The learning environment is hands-on and fast-paced. Students are expected to spend hours inside and outside of the classroom practicing massage on patients. Licensing laws vary greatly between states so it is important for students to be aware of local laws and regulations. Most therapists are required to pass a licensing exam. Massage therapy courses include Swedish massage, anatomy and physiology, kinesiology, baby and pregnancy massage, magnetic therapy, and reflexology.
List of Massage Therapy Schools in Louisiana
Showing schools in your area
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses