Maine Massage Therapy Schools.
Massage therapy schools in Maine provide a hands-on learning environment that prepares students to become massage therapists upon completion. The program involves hours of massage time practicing the skills and gaining practical experience in the field. Most programs are one year in length and require 500 study hours to complete. The classroom is fast-paced and students are required to come to class prepared and ready to learn. Students are expected to spend hours of out of classroom time clocking work hours performing massage therapy on patients. Some of the patients that students work on include family, friends and other students. A licensing exam may be required in Maine but voluntary licensing is also available.
List of Massage Therapy Schools in Maine
Showing schools in your area
- A leader in promoting career-focused education since 1959.
- Its core programs include massage therapy, dental assistant training, health claims specialist, and medical assistant programs.
- Provides students with one-on-one education support.
- Requires students to complete an externship where they gain real-world skills and experience.
- Makes refresher sessions available in courses students have previously taken, at no additional cost.
- Offers career consultations to graduates.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid