Maine Massage Therapy Schools.
Massage therapy schools in Maine provide a hands-on learning environment that prepares students to become massage therapists upon completion. The program involves hours of massage time practicing the skills and gaining practical experience in the field. Most programs are one year in length and require 500 study hours to complete. The classroom is fast-paced and students are required to come to class prepared and ready to learn. Students are expected to spend hours of out of classroom time clocking work hours performing massage therapy on patients. Some of the patients that students work on include family, friends and other students. A licensing exam may be required in Maine but voluntary licensing is also available.
List of Massage Therapy Schools in Maine
Showing schools in your area
- Dedicated to highly-focused career training that teaches students the skills they need to enter a new job field since 1995.
- Enables students to complete programs in massage therapy, dental assisting, and more in as little as 9 months.
- Provides career services including referrals, networking tools, and assistance navigating the online job search process.
- Offers dedicated career-focused programs in the classroom, as well as real-world learning through internships and externships.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2019? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- Online Courses