Maine Massage Therapy Schools.
Massage therapy schools in Maine provide a hands-on learning environment that prepares students to become massage therapists upon completion. The program involves hours of massage time practicing the skills and gaining practical experience in the field. Most programs are one year in length and require 500 study hours to complete. The classroom is fast-paced and students are required to come to class prepared and ready to learn. Students are expected to spend hours of out of classroom time clocking work hours performing massage therapy on patients. Some of the patients that students work on include family, friends and other students. A licensing exam may be required in Maine but voluntary licensing is also available.
List of Massage Therapy Schools in Maine
Showing schools in your area
- Dedicated to highly-focused career training that teaches students the skills they need to enter a new job field since 1995.
- Enables students to complete programs in massage therapy, dental assisting, and more in as little as 9 months.
- Provides career services including referrals, networking tools, and assistance navigating the online job search process.
- Offers dedicated career-focused programs in the classroom, as well as real-world learning through internships and externships.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses