Maryland Massage Therapy Schools.
Massage therapy schools in Maryland prepare students for employment in the massage therapy field and require a two year associate’s degree program be completed. Most students who enroll in the two-month program desire to obtain an associate’s degree, which can be done through the two-year massage therapy program in most Maryland area schools. Massage therapy is becoming one of the most popular majors in the healthcare field. Many times students complete a massage therapy degree before going back to school to complete the nursing or pre-medicine program. The reasoning behind this selection is that allows for the student to obtain income while working and putting themselves through school.
List of Massage Therapy Schools in Maryland
Showing schools in your area
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Exciting training programs focused on both the art & science of massage therapy & skin care
- 30 locations across the U.S. offering both day & evening classes for busy schedules
- Cortiva schools have been training massage therapists & skin care professionals for more than 40 years
- Teaches a wide breadth of comprehensive massage therapy & skin care techniques & theories
- Career services assistance is provided to graduates throughout their careers
- Classes start June 4!
- Financial Aid
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses