Maryland Massage Therapy Schools.
Massage therapy schools in Maryland prepare students for employment in the massage therapy field and require a two year associate’s degree program be completed. Most students who enroll in the two-month program desire to obtain an associate’s degree, which can be done through the two-year massage therapy program in most Maryland area schools. Massage therapy is becoming one of the most popular majors in the healthcare field. Many times students complete a massage therapy degree before going back to school to complete the nursing or pre-medicine program. The reasoning behind this selection is that allows for the student to obtain income while working and putting themselves through school.
List of Massage Therapy Schools in Maryland
Showing schools in your area
- Exciting training programs focused on both the art & science of massage therapy & skin care
- Offering both day & evening classes for busy schedules
- Cortiva schools have been training massage therapists & skin care professionals for more than 40 years
- Teaches a wide breadth of comprehensive massage therapy & skin care techniques & theories
- Career services assistance is provided to graduates throughout their careers
- Financial Aid