Massachusetts Massage Therapy Schools.
Massage therapy schools in Massachusetts require that students be proficient in skills and knowledge of the massage therapy world through 500 credit hours of training.Most schools offer a one and two year program that leads to certificates and degrees. The two-year program is the most popular and sought after massage therapy degree.Students who complete two years of schooling receive an associate’s degree in the field and are eligible for employment at most physical therapy centers, hospitals, rehabilitations facilities, or nursing homes. Some graduates even opt to open their own private practice.Jobs are plentiful and most graduates find work immediately after graduation.
List of Massage Therapy Schools in Massachusetts
Showing schools in your area
- Lincoln Tech is your LINC to a new career!
- Lincoln offers convenient Schedules - 22 campuses in 14 states
- A leading provider of technical skills training since 1946!
- Get hands-on career training, student support services & much more!
- Enroll Today!
- Financial Aid
- Mildred Elley has been a provider of quality higher education since 1917, where it was founded in the Capital District of New York.
- We have 3 conveniently located campus locations in Albany, NY, NYC Metro, NY and Pittsfield, MA with online options as well.
- Our campuses feature student-run massage therapy clinics at Albany, Pittsfield and New York City Metro campuses, and a cosmetology clinic at the Pittsfield campus.
- We offer over 20 Degree and Certificate programs with classes in the day, evening, and weekends.
- Financial Aid and Scholarships are available for those who qualify.
- We are dedicated to seeing our students succeed offering Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits