Arizona Physical Therapy Schools.
Physical therapy schools in Arizona prepare students to become licensed physical therapists. Physical therapists treat patients of all ages who have mobility issues as a result of illness or injury. Physical therapy programs in Arizona typically award doctoral degrees in physical therapy that take an additional 2-3 years beyond a four-year bachelor’s degree. Acceptance to physical therapy schools in Arizona is competitive and requires a bachelor’s degree and a strong background in anatomy and physiology, biology and mathematics. Graduates can expect a strong job market upon completion as jobs are expected to increase by 30% through 2018, making it one of the fastest growing occupations.
List of Physical Therapy Schools in Arizona
Showing schools in your area
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses