Georgia Physical Therapy Schools.
Physical therapy schools in Georgia offer students doctoral and master’s degree programs that lead to a career as a licensed physical therapist. Physical therapy programs have a competitive admissions process, requiring the applicant to have a bachelor’s degree as well as strong grades in anatomy, physiology, biology, chemistry and mathematics. Most programs award doctor of physical therapy degrees, but there are a few that award master’s degrees. Physical therapy programs take approximately 2-4 years to complete. The average physical therapist makes $75,000 per year. Approximately 60% work in hospitals with the others having their own private practice. The occupation is expected to grow 30% through 2018 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. These numbers make it one of the fastest growing occupations.
List of Physical Therapy Schools in Georgia
Showing schools in your area
- Earn a nursing degree focused on leadership & expanding technologies in healthcare
- SACS accredited with flexible options for Associate, Bachelor & Master degrees
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Online Courses
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2018? Find Accredited LPN Schools Here
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus LPN Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Program Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- Online Courses