Georgia Physical Therapy Schools.
Physical therapy schools in Georgia offer students doctoral and master’s degree programs that lead to a career as a licensed physical therapist. Physical therapy programs have a competitive admissions process, requiring the applicant to have a bachelor’s degree as well as strong grades in anatomy, physiology, biology, chemistry and mathematics. Most programs award doctor of physical therapy degrees, but there are a few that award master’s degrees. Physical therapy programs take approximately 2-4 years to complete. The average physical therapist makes $75,000 per year. Approximately 60% work in hospitals with the others having their own private practice. The occupation is expected to grow 30% through 2018 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. These numbers make it one of the fastest growing occupations.
List of Physical Therapy Schools in Georgia
Showing schools in your area
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses