Indiana Physical Therapy Schools.
Physical therapy schools in Indiana offer a post baccalaureate program that provides the training necessary for students to become a licensed physical therapist. Physical therapists are eligible to work in private practice or for a large hospital or therapy center. Indiana has a large growing aged population that requires therapy continually. The area is prime for physical therapists and the demand for positions is high. Indiana offers master’s and doctor degree programs in physical therapy. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the demand will continue to grow over the following decade. The pay scale is expected to increase to follow demand.
List of Physical Therapy Schools in Indiana
Showing schools in your area
- For the 12th consecutive year, Cal U was named one for the best schools in the Northeast by The Princeton Review
- Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Quality Online courses at Cal U have the same objectives, content and learning outcomes as campus-based programs and are taught by the same expert professors.
- Offers private school amenities at a public school cost. Student-to-teacher ratio of 20:1
- CAL U online programs complete an annual assessment of student learning to ensure outcomes are focused on your success in career entry, advancement or enhancement!
- Online Courses
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits