New Hampshire Physical Therapy Schools.
Physical therapy schools in New Hampshire provide post baccalaureate education programs that lead to becoming a licensed physical therapist. Physical therapists work with people of all ages from newborns to seniors who are having mobility issues. They learn how to treat, rehabilitate and prevent a variety of injuries and illnesses such as strains, sprains, arthritis, stroke, multiple sclerosis and more. To be admitted to physical therapy school students must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a strong background in anatomy, physiology, biology and mathematics. Most physical therapy programs award a doctor of physical therapy degree while some award master’s degrees in physical therapy.
List of Physical Therapy Schools in New-Hampshire
Showing schools in your area
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2019? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- Online Courses