New Hampshire Physical Therapy Schools.
Physical therapy schools in New Hampshire provide post baccalaureate education programs that lead to becoming a licensed physical therapist. Physical therapists work with people of all ages from newborns to seniors who are having mobility issues. They learn how to treat, rehabilitate and prevent a variety of injuries and illnesses such as strains, sprains, arthritis, stroke, multiple sclerosis and more. To be admitted to physical therapy school students must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a strong background in anatomy, physiology, biology and mathematics. Most physical therapy programs award a doctor of physical therapy degree while some award master’s degrees in physical therapy.
List of Physical Therapy Schools in New-Hampshire
Showing schools in your area
- For the 12th consecutive year, Cal U was named one for the best schools in the Northeast by The Princeton Review
- Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Quality Online courses at Cal U have the same objectives, content and learning outcomes as campus-based programs and are taught by the same expert professors.
- Offers private school amenities at a public school cost. Student-to-teacher ratio of 20:1
- CAL U online programs complete an annual assessment of student learning to ensure outcomes are focused on your success in career entry, advancement or enhancement!
- Online Courses
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits