New Hampshire Physical Therapy Schools.
Physical therapy schools in New Hampshire provide post baccalaureate education programs that lead to becoming a licensed physical therapist. Physical therapists work with people of all ages from newborns to seniors who are having mobility issues. They learn how to treat, rehabilitate and prevent a variety of injuries and illnesses such as strains, sprains, arthritis, stroke, multiple sclerosis and more. To be admitted to physical therapy school students must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a strong background in anatomy, physiology, biology and mathematics. Most physical therapy programs award a doctor of physical therapy degree while some award master’s degrees in physical therapy.
List of Physical Therapy Schools in New-Hampshire
Showing schools in your area
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses