Virginia Physical Therapy Schools.
Physical therapy schools in Virginia offer students post baccalaureate education programs that lead to a career as a licensed physical therapist. Physical therapists work with clients of any age who are suffering from mobility issues that affect their everyday lives as a result of injury or illness. The majority of physical therapy programs take anywhere from two to four years to complete and result in a doctor of physical therapy or master’s of physical therapy degree. The majority of physical therapists work in hospitals, and make a solid income of $75,000 or more annually. To be admitted to physical therapy program students must have a bachelor’s degree and a strong background in both the sciences and math.
List of Physical Therapy Schools in Virginia
Showing schools in your area
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Listed as a 2015 Best for Vets school in the Career & Technical College category by Military Times.
- Offers programs in health science, business, legal studies, technology, and skilled trades such as HVAC and building maintenance & repair.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 3 campuses located in Virginia, South Carolina, and Florida.