British Columbia Nursing Schools.
Nursing schools in British Columbia prepares students for careers as nurses in a variety of medical settings. Nursing has become one of the most in-demand occupations due to the increased medical care needs of the population. Nursing is expected to be one of the fastest growing occupations according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Registered nursing positions alone are expected to increase by 20% through the end of 2018. Nursing schools offer two-year associate’s and four-year bachelor’s degrees. Program admission is competitive and usually based upon overall grade point average, grade point average on prerequisite science courses, and supplemental test scores.
List of Nursing Schools in British-Columbia
- Provides lifetime career search assistance for all graduates.
- Engages in partnerships with numerous organizations, such as the Portland Hotel Society, Provincial Outreach Program for Autism and Related Disorders (POPARD), and Lookout Emergency Aid Society.
- Offers scholarships and bursaries to qualifying students.
- Gives a free College English Preparatory program to enrolling students.
- Accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA).
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses