Arizona LPN Schools.
LPN programs in Arizona offer one-year training programs that lead to a certificate. Students who graduate are also eligible to sit for the NCLEX-PN national certification exam required to become a licensed LPN. Students should expect a demanding curriculum once admitted to an LPN program. There are a lot of skills and knowledge to be learned in one year’s time. LPN programs have a competitive admissions model where only the most qualified students are accepted based upon their performance and completion of perquisites. The LPN career field is expected to grow 21% through 2018 according to the most recent employment projections. The average salary is $34,000-$47,000 but varies greatly depending on geographic location.
Schools offering Practical Nursing Programs in Arizona
Capella provides a flexible online learning environment designed for working adults who want to advance in their profession.
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Are you interested in pursuing a high-tech career? Getting an education from ITT Tech is a great place to start!
- BS - Nursing
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assisting Online
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
Work toward your degree online with University of Cincinnati Online.
Grow, lead, succeed - with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession.
- Nursing, MS (Online)
- Doctor of Health Science (Online)