Arizona LPN Schools.
LPN programs in Arizona offer one-year training programs that lead to a certificate. Students who graduate are also eligible to sit for the NCLEX-PN national certification exam required to become a licensed LPN. Students should expect a demanding curriculum once admitted to an LPN program. There are a lot of skills and knowledge to be learned in one year’s time. LPN programs have a competitive admissions model where only the most qualified students are accepted based upon their performance and completion of perquisites. The LPN career field is expected to grow 21% through 2018 according to the most recent employment projections. The average salary is $34,000-$47,000 but varies greatly depending on geographic location.
Schools offering Practical Nursing Programs in Arizona
Earn a respected bachelor's degree, master's degree, or Ph.D. online at Walden University.
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Practical Nursing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
Work toward your degree online with University of Cincinnati Online.
Take the next step in your career with Everest College Phoenix.
- Nursing (Associate)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma) (Campus Only)
Study for your degree online with Maryville University.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP) - Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP) -Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP)