Arizona LPN Schools.
LPN programs in Arizona offer one-year training programs that lead to a certificate. Students who graduate are also eligible to sit for the NCLEX-PN national certification exam required to become a licensed LPN. Students should expect a demanding curriculum once admitted to an LPN program. There are a lot of skills and knowledge to be learned in one year’s time. LPN programs have a competitive admissions model where only the most qualified students are accepted based upon their performance and completion of perquisites. The LPN career field is expected to grow 21% through 2018 according to the most recent employment projections. The average salary is $34,000-$47,000 but varies greatly depending on geographic location.
Schools offering Practical Nursing Programs in Arizona
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
- Master of Science in Nursing/Nurse Education
- Master of Health Administration/Master of Business Administration/Project Management
- Master of Health Administration/Master of Business Administration/Sustainability Management
- Master of Health Administration/Master of Business Administration/Gerontology
Earn a respected bachelor's degree, master's degree, or Ph.D. online at Walden University.
As an accredited university with online degree programs in five schools, Capella University is committed to helping you accomplish your goals through a high-caliber educational experience.
Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
To get ahead, you need an education that will truly set you apart and is affordable. A private, non-profit, fully accredited institution, Bellevue University is dedicated to helping you earn a degree that prepares you to advance your career.
You must have an RN degree to apply to the RN to BSN program
- Nursing (RN to BSN) - BS
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)