British Columbia LPN Schools.
LPN programs in British Columbia offer students the necessary training to pass the NCLEX-PN certification exam and become a licensed practical nurse. LPNs perform a variety of basic medical functions. Their main responsibility is to care for patients by administering medication, offering assistance with hygiene and mobility, developing care plans, collecting samples, and performing basic lab tests. LPNs work under the authority of registered nurses and physicians. The career field is expected to expand rapidly through 2018. The projected growth rate is 21%, which is over twice as fast as the average occupation. Students can expect favorable job market conditions upon graduation.
Schools offering Practical Nursing Programs in British-Columbia
- Provides lifetime career search assistance for all graduates.
- Engages in partnerships with numerous organizations, such as the Portland Hotel Society, Provincial Outreach Program for Autism and Related Disorders (POPARD), and Lookout Emergency Aid Society.
- Offers scholarships and bursaries to qualifying students.
- Gives a free College English Preparatory program to enrolling students.
- Accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA).