North Carolina LPN Schools.
Working as a nursing may be a satisfying career for those with a caring disposition, good communication skills, and an interest in healthcare. Dealing with the ill and the injured also requires emotional fortitude and gentleness. If you feel this career would be a good fit for you, you may consider studying at one of the LPN programs in North Carolina listed below. You may learn about different types of nursing, medical ethics and legal responsibilities, patient care and assessment techniques, physiology, anatomy, and pharmacology.
Schools offering Practical Nursing Programs in North-Carolina
Showing schools in your area
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses
- With 5 campuses in Tennessee, Georgia, and North Carolina, South College serves thousands of students pursuing career-driven education in Knoxville, Nashville, Atlanta, and Asheville.
- South College currently offers more than 60 degree and certificate programs to help you become a more knowledgeable and marketable professional. Each curriculum is designed to prepare you for the career of your choice in a challenging and supportive environment.
- Each of our campuses add new academic programs frequently in response to local, regional, and national employment trends. Choose one of our campuses to explore our facilities, check academic program availability, schedule a tour, and more.
- All programs are designed to prepare you for the career of your choice in a challenging and supportive environment, with experienced faculty, small class sizes, state-of-the-art labs, and convenient campuses.
- Because academic programs are professional and career focused, South College responds to local, regional, and national employment needs and supports current workforce trends for both their Online and campus-based students.
- Whatever your goals, South College will help you realize through a program that fits your schedule and learning priorities. We believe in your vision, we’ll encourage through direction and excellence. South College, where dreams find direction.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Committed to empowering students with education and skills to help them reach their goals since 1979.
- Online programs include business management, RN to BSN, and more.
- Technical assistance for students is available 24/7.
- Institutional accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Ground campuses are also available across Arizona and New Mexico.
- Online Courses
- Has students attend one four-week class at a time and take their final exam before moving on to their next class.
- Offers 24/7 online tech support, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Has online help centers that offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, and more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- Online Courses