Nurse Anesthetist Schools
Nurse anesthesiologists assist the chief anesthesiologist in providing care to patients before and after surgery. In this role, you'll explain upcoming procedures to patients, and assist with any anesthesia-related care before, during, and after surgery. You may also be called upon to assist anesthesiologists in various therapeutic and diagnostic procedures. Many nurse anesthesiologists work in the field of obstetrics, helping women during labor and delivery; however, there are plenty of opportunities in other health care areas. Most medical professionals in this career work in hospitals or medical care centers assisting patients with pain management and lending a hand during emergency services.
Schools offering Nurse Anesthetist Programs
Showing schools in your area
- Offers a free trial period so students can attend classes before paying tuition.
- Provides blended courses that combine traditional classroom instruction with online learning.
- Lets students connect with peers at any time, and instructors during office hours with online chat rooms.
- Gives students the chance to participate in externships and clinical training work under the general supervision of college staff.
- Has accelerated programs that allow students to take the same coursework in a shorter timeframe.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits