Nurse Anesthetist Schools
Nurse anesthesiologists assist the chief anesthesiologist in providing care to patients before and after surgery. In this role, you'll explain upcoming procedures to patients, and assist with any anesthesia-related care before, during, and after surgery. You may also be called upon to assist anesthesiologists in various therapeutic and diagnostic procedures. Many nurse anesthesiologists work in the field of obstetrics, helping women during labor and delivery; however, there are plenty of opportunities in other health care areas. Most medical professionals in this career work in hospitals or medical care centers assisting patients with pain management and lending a hand during emergency services.
Schools offering Nurse Anesthetist Programs
- A Los Angeles-based private college offering programs in medical sciences, legal studies, and graphic design since 1985.
- Has weekend programs, including certified veterinary technology, nurse assistant, and hemodialysis technician.
- Showcases visual communication students’ artwork and design through campus magazine.
- 3 campuses in Southern California.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits