Nurse Anesthetist Schools
Nurse anesthesiologists assist the chief anesthesiologist in providing care to patients before and after surgery. In this role, you'll explain upcoming procedures to patients, and assist with any anesthesia-related care before, during, and after surgery. You may also be called upon to assist anesthesiologists in various therapeutic and diagnostic procedures. Many nurse anesthesiologists work in the field of obstetrics, helping women during labor and delivery; however, there are plenty of opportunities in other health care areas. Most medical professionals in this career work in hospitals or medical care centers assisting patients with pain management and lending a hand during emergency services.
Schools offering Nurse Anesthetist Programs
Showing schools in your area
- Features the Success Education Program, with numerous scholarship opportunities to students who qualify.
- Offers a paralegal program and several healthcare programs including pharmacy technology, medical assisting, massage therapy, and diagnostic medical sonography.
- Provides an active Placement Assistance Program for all qualified gradutes.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 7 southern California campuses available in West Covina, Pomona, Pasadena, Glendale, Riverside, Santa Ana, and Long Beach.
- Part of the Success Education Colleges (SEC) group.
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Features career programs in surgical technology, professional fitness trainer, vocational nursing, and an associate of science program in health administration.
- Offers career assistance and advising services to students and graduates.
- Campus is close to many attractions in Glendale, California, including the Los Angeles Zoo, Universal Studios, Alex Theater, and downtown Los Angeles.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Part of the Success Education Colleges (SEC) group of schools.