Nevada RN To BSN Schools.
Choosing to pursue a career in the field of nursing is a solid decision with many career opportunities available. With the current career outlook, those who choose this path can be assured that there will be job openings and advancement opportunities for years to come. However, many prospective nursing students wonder whether they should pursue an RN or a BSN to maximize their advancement and earning potential. The differences between an RN diploma and a BSN degree may seem trivial to the patient, but for the nurse, a BSN can provide many opportunities for advancement and career growth.
Schools offering RN to BSN Programs in Nevada
Showing schools in your area
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- Online Courses
- Now you don't have to leave home to earn a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree from Northern Illinois University!
- Create an educational experience as unique as you, and pursue your passion from day one. Get the preparation you need for a successful life and career and the individual support you deserve.
- NIU offers some of our graduate programs completely online or blended (with some coursework online and some in a DeKalb campus classroom).
- NIU offers degrees in a wide variety of fields such as: Data Analytics, Digital Marketing, Nursing and Public Health.
- Choose from a wide variety of popular programs such as: BS in Nursing for RN's, MS in Digital Marketing, MS in Data Analytics, MS in Public Health and MS in Nursing to just to name a few.
- NIU is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Online Courses
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits