California Psychology Schools.
For those who adore the great outdoors and warm weather, California knows how to provide. Palm trees, desert landscape, and blue beaches add to the allure of this Pacific coastal state. From the glitz and glamour of Hollywood to the wineries of Napa Valley, California has a lot to offer. It is no wonder why students from all over the country flock to the state each academic year to pursue their dream. With a large population base, health care and psychology facilities are growing in number. Psychology schools in California have nearly tripled in size in relation to previous decades due in part because of the growing student and population base.
List of Psychology Schools in California
Showing schools in your area
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits