Arizona Medical Careers Schools.
Warm weather, tons of activities and schools may make Arizona a fabulous place to study medicine. With its desert climate, Arizona is a popular place for residents of the northern United States and Canada in the winter. Home to the Grand Canyon, a giant gorge created by the Colorado River, as well as an authentic meteor impact site, there are many natural wonders to find in this beautiful state. Medical schools in Arizona include A.T. Still University, which opened its doors in 1892. Students may choose from several doctorate or masters degree programs, and they may find campus, online, or blended learning options. A.T. Still University may give students flexibility to complete their programs in a format that they may work with, so students may work soon after completing their degree. Allen School Arizona offers classes in medical billing and coding, and has a program which may get students ready for new careers in as little as 9 months. Finally, Apollo College in Arizona offers several degree and diploma programs in sonography, medical billing, physical therapy, and pharmacy technician, and others. Arizona receives only 12.7 inches of rain annually and has average temperatures of 40-75°F in the winter and 90-120°F in the summers, making it a good location for students looking for warm climates and tons of outdoor activities. With all the above given facts about Arizona it`s easy to see why so many students may choose this sunny state.
List of Medical Schools in Arizona
- Provides a 24/7 myCampusLink system that lets students access their records, e-mail, communicate with faculty, and more.
- Designated a 2014 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Offers career education in nursing, dental, business, information technology, and more.
- Has 44 campus locations across 15 states, with online options as well.
- Financial Aid
- Has modern facilities, instructional materials, and industry-experienced instructors.
- Faculty and staff guide students to success through comprehensive hands-on training in a friendly, family-like atmosphere.
- Students have access to career tools and networking resources available on campus and online throughout the entire life of their career.
- Alumni programs available to graduates who are looking to stay connected.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
ACU is an accredited, private, non-profit, Christian university in Phoenix offering numerous bachelor’s degrees including a recently added Psychology major and programs of study such as Criminal Justice, Healthcare Policy, Nonprofit Management, Coaching and Early Childhood Education. All students graduate with a minor in Biblical studies. With a notable student-to-faculty ratio of 13:1, ACU’s distinguished professors are committed to developing the complete person through the integration of faith, learning, and Christian leadership. ACU competes as a member of the NAIA, with athletic opportunities including baseball, basketball, cross country, football, golf, soccer, softball, tennis, volleyball and spirit squad. Students have multiple opportunities for campus involvement including mission trips, Urban Outreach, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, chorale, worship bands, and study abroad options.