Arizona Medical Careers Schools.
Warm weather, tons of activities and schools may make Arizona a fabulous place to study medicine. With its desert climate, Arizona is a popular place for residents of the northern United States and Canada in the winter. Home to the Grand Canyon, a giant gorge created by the Colorado River, as well as an authentic meteor impact site, there are many natural wonders to find in this beautiful state. Medical schools in Arizona include A.T. Still University, which opened its doors in 1892. Students may choose from several doctorate or masters degree programs, and they may find campus, online, or blended learning options. A.T. Still University may give students flexibility to complete their programs in a format that they may work with, so students may work soon after completing their degree. Allen School Arizona offers classes in medical billing and coding, and has a program which may get students ready for new careers in as little as 9 months. Finally, Apollo College in Arizona offers several degree and diploma programs in sonography, medical billing, physical therapy, and pharmacy technician, and others. Arizona receives only 12.7 inches of rain annually and has average temperatures of 40-75°F in the winter and 90-120°F in the summers, making it a good location for students looking for warm climates and tons of outdoor activities. With all the above given facts about Arizona it`s easy to see why so many students may choose this sunny state.
List of Medical Schools in Arizona
Showing schools in your area
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Health Care Administration
- Serving the Phoenix area for over twenty years with two campuses—in Glendale and Mesa.
- Offers diplomas that can be completed in only 30 to 38 weeks, associate degrees can be earned in just 60 weeks.
- To provide students with real-world experience, most programs include a 4 to 5 week externship at medical & dental offices, clinics, pharmacies & drugstores, and other healthcare providers in Phoenix.
- Certified as a Veteran's Supportive Campus by the Arizona Department of Veteran's Servcies (ADVS).
- Day and evening classes are available.
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits