Colorado Medical Careers Schools.
Colorado offers a diverse landscape of mountains, lakes, canyons, and plains. It is home to thirty of the tallest mountains of the Rocky Mountain Range, and has four national parks. With hot and humid summers combined with cold and snow summers, Colorado is an outdoor enthusiasts dream. Medical Schools in Colorado include Argosy University, College America, and Colorado Technical University. Argosy University is located in Denver, Colorado, and offers programs in dental hygiene, sonography, medical technology, and radiation therapy, as well as many other programs. Also located in Colorado are three campuses of College America, located in Colorado Springs, Denver, and Fort Collins. This private school offers bachelor's degrees in healthcare administration, nursing, and medical specialties, as well as graduate degrees in nursing, nursing education, and healthcare administration. Finally, Colorado Technical University has three campuses in Colorado, as well as online programs. Students may complete associate degrees in nursing, surgical technology, and other programs, or continue their studies to pursue a bachelor's degree.
List of Medical Schools in Colorado
Showing schools in your area
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Voted one of the Best Technical Colleges in 2014 by The Gazette’s “Best of the Springs” magazine.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2005.
- Features public salons and massage clinics where students can get real-world experience.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits