Georgia Medical Careers Schools.
Georgia is a southern state, and was one of the original thirteen colonies to ratify the constitution in 1788. Located just above Florida, Georgia has a subtropical climate, with hot and humid summers followed by mild winters. It is an excellent place to call home, and offers many fine schools for students. Medical schools in Georgia include Argosy University, located in Atlanta. The school offers several tracks, including dental hygiene, sonography, medical technology, and radiation therapy, and may allow students to choose from on-campus, online, or blended learning options. Students who don't have regular access to a computer may take programs via correspondence. Another quality school in Georgia is Bauder College, with its main campus in Atlanta. This college offers medical assisting associated degrees and certificates, and offers students extensive academic support as well as disability services, and tutoring. While taking a break between classes medical students may soak up some of the history of this two-century old state by visiting Revolutionary War and Civil War sites or by visiting some of the many art museums and entertainment venues found around Atlanta and the rest of Georgia.
List of Medical Schools in Georgia
Showing schools in your area
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Offers courses at six campuses located in Georgia, Florida, and North Carolina.
- Specialize in fields such as Dental Assisting, Administrative Assisting, Massage Therapy, Cosmetology, Personal Training, and more
- Assigns each student experienced career services personnel
- Offers veteran benefits for those who qualify
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid
- Offers program in business, criminal justice, healthcare and more.
- Their fully-accredited campuses offer day,evening, and online classes.
- Gives graduates access to career tools and networking resources.