Georgia Medical Careers Schools.
Georgia is a southern state, and was one of the original thirteen colonies to ratify the constitution in 1788. Located just above Florida, Georgia has a subtropical climate, with hot and humid summers followed by mild winters. It is an excellent place to call home, and offers many fine schools for students. Medical schools in Georgia include Argosy University, located in Atlanta. The school offers several tracks, including dental hygiene, sonography, medical technology, and radiation therapy, and may allow students to choose from on-campus, online, or blended learning options. Students who don't have regular access to a computer may take programs via correspondence. Another quality school in Georgia is Bauder College, with its main campus in Atlanta. This college offers medical assisting associated degrees and certificates, and offers students extensive academic support as well as disability services, and tutoring. While taking a break between classes medical students may soak up some of the history of this two-century old state by visiting Revolutionary War and Civil War sites or by visiting some of the many art museums and entertainment venues found around Atlanta and the rest of Georgia.
List of Medical Schools in Georgia
Showing schools in your area
- Offers program in business, criminal justice, healthcare and more.
- Their fully-accredited campuses offer day,evening, and online classes.
- Gives graduates access to career tools and networking resources.
Helms College, a nonprofit post-secondary career college operated by Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia and the CSRA, has been granted continued accreditation by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), a national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Began in 1899 as Draughon’s Practical Business College.
- Features campuses that are heavily engaged in their respective communities, providing professional service from students and faculty.
- Offers financial aid, scholarships, and counseling for both active and post-duty military students.
- Has 15 campuses across the United States, as well as 4 art institutes in North Carolina and Texas.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!