Maryland Medical Careers Schools.
This mid-Atlantic state is a national center for life sciences studies, and there are over 350 biotechnology companies based in the state. Maryland has an interesting range of geography - from sand dunes to marshland, as well as rolling hills and mountains. Medical schools in Maryland include All-State Career College, with a campus in the capital city of Baltimore. The school has several programs to train students for careers as pharmacy technicians, dental assisting, medical assisting, and medical billing and coding. Many training programs may include an externship to help students prepare for entering the job market. Also in Maryland, with an additional campus in Wheaton are campuses for American Career Institute, which offers programs in medical and dental assisting, as well as medical coding and billing. Training programs at the institute may prepare students to obtain state certification for their chosen career, and students may receive full career support upon graduation to help them find their first job in the medical field. Students may qualify for financial aid, and may benefit from 25 years experience as well as hands-on training and career placement services. While not browsing medical schools in Maryland there are many things to do in the state including the Jolly Roger Amusement Park, the Edgar Allan Poe House and Museum, and the Maryland Science Museum.
List of Medical Schools in Maryland
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Financial Aid