Maryland Medical Careers Schools.
This mid-Atlantic state is a national center for life sciences studies, and there are over 350 biotechnology companies based in the state. Maryland has an interesting range of geography - from sand dunes to marshland, as well as rolling hills and mountains. Medical schools in Maryland include All-State Career College, with a campus in the capital city of Baltimore. The school has several programs to train students for careers as pharmacy technicians, dental assisting, medical assisting, and medical billing and coding. Many training programs may include an externship to help students prepare for entering the job market. Also in Maryland, with an additional campus in Wheaton are campuses for American Career Institute, which offers programs in medical and dental assisting, as well as medical coding and billing. Training programs at the institute may prepare students to obtain state certification for their chosen career, and students may receive full career support upon graduation to help them find their first job in the medical field. Students may qualify for financial aid, and may benefit from 25 years experience as well as hands-on training and career placement services. While not browsing medical schools in Maryland there are many things to do in the state including the Jolly Roger Amusement Park, the Edgar Allan Poe House and Museum, and the Maryland Science Museum.
List of Medical Schools in Maryland
- Offers accelerated programs w/ flexible schedules & professional instruction
- Multiple accredited campuses across 9 states including CA, TX, NV, & PA
- 10 + programs including Practical Nursing, Dental and Medical Assisting
- Provides professional development training & career planning resources
- Military Student Center (MSC) is committed to the success of military students