Michigan Medical Careers Schools.
This state is located on the Great Lakes, and the name Michigan actually means "large water." Consisting of two peninsulas, the state has shoreline along four of the five Great Lakes, and offers many opportunities for recreation on the water. Popular for tourism and natural resources, medical schools in Michigan also offer many opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors. Central Michigan University, located in Mount Pleasant, offer a range of programs for medical students, including health administration, dietetics, health fitness, and public health education. Undergraduate and graduate degrees may also be available. Central Michigan University also has online programs for students who need a more flexible schedule. With flexible study options, and expert instructors, students may quickly achieve their career goals and be ready for challenging careers in the medical field. Kaplan Career Institute also has campuses in Michigan. When not busy at school, students may find that recreation in Michigan is not hard to find - especially considering that anywhere in the state a water source is within six miles or less.
List of Medical Schools in Michigan
Showing schools in your area
- Offers programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry
- 10 unique programs including Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, & Medical Assistant
- ABHES accredited with 39 campus locations throughout MI, OH, IN, WV, IA, KY, AL & TN
- Ross offers day & evening schedules for managing family, work & other obligations
- Financial aid is available for qualified students in the form of loans & grants
- Financial Aid
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
Our goal is to offer guaranteed job placement to most of our students by 2020.
- Providing ambitious students with the opportunity for an exciting new education and career since 1995.
- Programs start every six months and range from 3-week programs to 14-month long associate degree programs.
- Class sizes are usually no more than 25 students.
- Has campuses located in Lansing, Jackson and Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Open late to accommodate the schedule of working adults, its career services provide access to computers, internet service, placement coordinators and job support.
- Licensed as a private college by the State of Michigan and accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid