North Carolina Medical Careers Schools.
The Atlantic state of North Carolina is all praise for its green technology and medical sciences, making it a perfect choice for students looking to study medicine. The humid sub-tropical climate of the state results in mild winters and warm summers. With several mountain ranges in the area, medical schools in North Carolina offer many opportunities to interact with nature and get outside. ECPI College of Technology has a wide variety of health care programs, including administration, nursing, and physical therapy assistant. On-campus classes include day and night programs, and small class sizes allow students to receive individual support and hands-on learning opportunities. The university has two campuses, in Charlotte and Morrisville. Programs of study may include a graduate degree and graduate certificates in health services management. The school may offer flexible class schedules as well as online study options to provide students with credentials to qualify them for relevant and rewarding careers in medicine. King's College offers a medical assisting program in Charlotte, North Carolina. Students may take in a hockey game while in between studies, as the National Hockey League has a team in North Carolina.
List of Medical Schools in North-Carolina
Showing schools in your area
- With 5 campuses in Tennessee, Georgia, and North Carolina, South College serves thousands of students pursuing career-driven education in Knoxville, Nashville, Atlanta, and Asheville.
- South College currently offers more than 60 degree and certificate programs to help you become a more knowledgeable and marketable professional. Each curriculum is designed to prepare you for the career of your choice in a challenging and supportive environment.
- Each of our campuses add new academic programs frequently in response to local, regional, and national employment trends. Choose one of our campuses to explore our facilities, check academic program availability, schedule a tour, and more.
- All programs are designed to prepare you for the career of your choice in a challenging and supportive environment, with experienced faculty, small class sizes, state-of-the-art labs, and convenient campuses.
- Because academic programs are professional and career focused, South College responds to local, regional, and national employment needs and supports current workforce trends for both their Online and campus-based students.
- Whatever your goals, South College will help you realize through a program that fits your schedule and learning priorities. We believe in your vision, we’ll encourage through direction and excellence. South College, where dreams find direction.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Offers programs in healthcare and wellness.
- Their fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Gives graduates access to career tools and networking resources.