Ohio Medical Careers Schools.
This Midwestern state is located along the Lake Erie, and is mostly compiled of lowlands, plateaus, and plains. The economy in Ohio is strong, and is ranked fourth in the country based on its business climates. Ohio is also home to some of the very fine colleges in the United States, making it a good place to study medicine. One of the medical schools in Ohio students might consider is the Academy of Court Reporting and Technology. Don’t let the name fool you, this school offers many programs in office assisting, medical billing and coding, lab technician, and lab technology. The Akron Institute, a subsidiary of Herzing University, is located in Akron, Ohio. The school has a wide variety of programs, including bachelor degrees in healthcare and health information management, as well as several associate degrees in concentrations such as dental assisting, laboratory technician, and nursing. There are also a few diploma programs for students who want to get to work quickly. Sports lovers may enjoy medical schools in Ohio, as the state has several professional sports teams, including those in baseball, hockey, basketball, and football.
List of Medical Schools in Ohio
Showing schools in your area
- Dallas campus named 2013 School of the Year by the National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP).
- Tuition covers course-required materials for campus students, including books, lab equipment, and class supplies.
- Offers flat tuition rate to continuously enrolled students who are on track toward program completion.
- Campus accreditation by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 18 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Offers programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry
- 10 unique programs including Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, & Medical Assistant
- ABHES accredited with 39 campus locations throughout MI, OH, IN, WV, IA, KY, AL & TN
- Ross offers day & evening schedules for managing family, work & other obligations
- Financial aid is available for qualified students in the form of loans & grants
- Financial Aid
- Over 30 years of educating thousands of successful healthcare graduates
- PSI is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
- 60,000 square foot campus located at 1505 Holland Road in Maumee, OH
- Certificates, associates, and bachelor’s programs in leading healthcare fields
- Challenging programs including Practical Nursing & Physical Therapy Assisting