Pennsylvania Medical Careers Schools.
The northeastern state of Pennsylvania is centrally located to the Canadian province of Ontario, as well as New York and New Jersey. With over 100 miles of coastline along Lake Erie and the Delaware Estuary, Pennsylvania has plenty to see and do for outdoor lovers. Additionally, it has a diverse landscape and many individual climate zones, as well as a few tornadoes each year. Named for William Penn, the original owner of the land, there are many medical schools in Pennsylvania for up and coming career students. All-State Career - Healthcare Division is one school that may provides students with an education in healthcare. Concentrations include pharmacy technician, medical assisting, and billing and coding. With expert staff and well-equipped classrooms, students receive an education that prepares them for a challenging career. Located in Reading, Pennsylvania, Alvernia College provides nursing and occupational therapy programs for students. Their unique approach is designed to promote the health and well-being of patients, while equipping students with the necessary life skills to succeed at their studies and careers. Students looking to study in Springfield, Pennsylvania may consider Anthem Institute and its programs for dental assistants, pharmacy technicians, and surgical technologists. Diploma, associate, and bachelor degree levels are offered, to ensure that students are prepared for exciting jobs in medicine. Students looking for excitement may head to Philadelphia, where they will find the Philadelphia Zoo and the Philadelphia Museum of Art. There are also opportunities to take in professional sports events, including baseball and hockey.
List of Medical Schools in Pennsylvania
Showing schools in your area
- Committed to excellence in post-secondary education since 1982, with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Located in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, the main campus spans 63,500 square feet.
- Offers programs in healthcare, business, design, criminal justice, and more.
- Part of Ancora Education.
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid
- Committed to excellence in education since 1897 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers programs in healthcare, business, criminal justice, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Gives graduates access to career tools and networking resources.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits