Idaho Veterinary Technician Schools.
Would you like to spend your career working with animals? Studying one of the accredited veterinary technician programs in Idaho can help you acquire the skills and training you need to succeed in this profession. Of course, being an animal lover is a definite plus for this job, as are good communication skills and the ability to get along with others. However, working as a vet tech also requires a specialized background in animal care and veterinary medicine. Courses included in this area encompass subjects like medical terminology, animal care, veterinary lab procedures, parasitology, hematology, microbiology, veterinary pharmacology, and diagnostics. The outlook for jobs in this area is expected to be excellent.
Showing schools in your area
- Earn your AVMA-CVTEA fully accredited Veterinary Technician Associate Degree online from Penn Foster College.
- Graduates of our vet tech program will be eligible to take the Veterinary Technician National Examination (VTNE) in order to be credentialed as a licensed veterinary technician.
- At only $85 per credit with low monthly payment plans and 0% interest, our vet tech program is one of the most affordable programs in the country.
- Penn Foster College’s award-winning Veterinary Academy Team includes licensed veterinarians and credentialed veterinary technicians with over 100+ years of experience teaching vet tech students.
- Over 160 students graduated from Penn Foster College’s Vet Tech program in 2016, more than any other program in the country.
- Penn Foster College’s 24/7, on-demand learning platform is easy to use – at home or on the go – and you decide when to start and take your classes.
- Online Courses