Kentucky Veterinary Technician Schools.
Would you like a career that blends caring for animals with science, medicine, and good job prospects? Consider working as a veterinary technician. Veterinary technician programs in Kentucky train you to work alongside a veterinarian in animal care. These programs can often be completed in as little as two years, and also prepare students to take their state exam. Included in the curriculum are communication skills, medical terminology, basic animal care and advanced animal care, small animal medicine, veterinary diseases, and large animal medicine. Certain areas of science are also studied in relation to veterinary medicine. These include microbiology, hematology, pharmacology, and parasitology.
Showing schools in your area
- Offers programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry
- 10 unique programs including Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, & Medical Assistant
- ABHES accredited with 39 campus locations throughout MI, OH, IN, WV, IA, KY, AL & TN
- Ross offers day & evening schedules for managing family, work & other obligations
- Financial aid is available for qualified students in the form of loans & grants
- Financial Aid