Minnesota Veterinary Technician Schools.
Studying at one of the veterinary technician programs in Minnesota can help you prepare for a career in animal care. The majority of vet techs work for veterinarians. They may assist them during surgery, work with the animals during an appointment, or care for the animals pre- or post-operatively. According to the United States Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics, there is a 36% increase expected for these jobs between 2008 and 2018. What will you study in this program? Coursework focuses on practical skills that you will use daily, such as animal care, large and small animal medicine, lab procedures, surgical assistance techniques, and veterinary pharmacology.
Showing schools in your area
- Earn your AVMA-CVTEA fully accredited Veterinary Technician Associate Degree online from Penn Foster College.
- Graduates of our vet tech program will be eligible to take the Veterinary Technician National Examination (VTNE) in order to be credentialed as a licensed veterinary technician.
- At only $79 per credit with low monthly payment plans and 0% interest, our vet tech program is one of the most affordable programs in the country.
- Penn Foster College’s award-winning Veterinary Academy Team includes licensed veterinarians and credentialed veterinary technicians with over 100+ years of experience teaching vet tech students.
- Over 160 students graduated from Penn Foster College’s Vet Tech program in 2016, more than any other program in the country.
- Penn Foster College’s 24/7, on-demand learning platform is easy to use – at home or on the go – and you decide when to start and take your classes.
- Online Courses
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Online Courses