Nebraska Veterinary Technician Schools.
At veterinary technician programs in Nebraska, you can learn the elements of veterinary medicine. This will allow you to participate professionally in animal care by aiding a doctor in surgical procedures, assisting with clinical appointments and routine animal healthcare, and caring for animals who are recovering from surgery. Coursework in this area includes both the technical aspects of animal care and practical application of these concepts. Actual subjects may vary a bit by your choice of program, but you can expect to learn about large and small animal medicine, animal care, lab procedures, diagnostics, microbiology, veterinary pharmacology, and surgical assistance techniques.
Showing schools in your area
- Earn your AVMA-CVTEA fully accredited Veterinary Technician Associate Degree online from Penn Foster College.
- Graduates of our vet tech program will be eligible to take the Veterinary Technician National Examination (VTNE) in order to be credentialed as a licensed veterinary technician.
- At only $79 per credit with low monthly payment plans and 0% interest, our vet tech program is one of the most affordable programs in the country.
- Penn Foster College’s award-winning Veterinary Academy Team includes licensed veterinarians and credentialed veterinary technicians with over 100+ years of experience teaching vet tech students.
- Over 160 students graduated from Penn Foster College’s Vet Tech program in 2016, more than any other program in the country.
- Penn Foster College’s 24/7, on-demand learning platform is easy to use – at home or on the go – and you decide when to start and take your classes.
- Online Courses