New Mexico Veterinary Technician Schools.
According to the United States Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics, job openings for veterinary technicians are expected to increase by about 36% between the years 2008 and 2018. These positions favor those who are fully trained and qualified; studying at one of the veterinary technician programs in New Mexico can help you build the educational foundation you need for this job. Classes include large animal medicine, small animal medicine, animal care, surgical assistance techniques, veterinary pharmacology, lab procedures, and diagnostics. Vet techs ordinarily work alongside a licensed veterinarian in an office or a lab. Their duties include caring for the animals and discussing the animal’s needs with the owner.
Showing schools in your area
- For more than 45 years, PMI has been dedicated to quality healthcare education
- 17 campuses across 9 states including Arizona, California, Texas, Colorado & more
- Accredited by the ABHES with multiple accreditations per specific program
- Certificates, associates, and bachelor’s programs in leading healthcare fields
- PMI offers financial aid to students who qualify for assistance
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Online Courses