Ohio Veterinary Technician Schools.
An associate’s degree from one of the accredited veterinary technician programs in Ohio can help you launch a new career in professional animal care. The classes that make up the central part of this course include both practical subjects - like veterinary surgical assistance techniques, lab procedures, and animal care - as well as classes that emphasize theory. A few of these might include studying large and small animal medicine, veterinary pharmacology, and microbiology. This educational background will enable you to work effectively alongside a veterinary doctor during surgery or with routine office appointments. You’ll also learn how to care for animals and participate in diagnosing their ailments.
Showing schools in your area
- Earn your AVMA-CVTEA fully accredited Veterinary Technician Associate Degree online from Penn Foster College.
- Graduates of our vet tech program will be eligible to take the Veterinary Technician National Examination (VTNE) in order to be credentialed as a licensed veterinary technician.
- At only $79 per credit with low monthly payment plans and 0% interest, our vet tech program is one of the most affordable programs in the country.
- Penn Foster College’s award-winning Veterinary Academy Team includes licensed veterinarians and credentialed veterinary technicians with over 100+ years of experience teaching vet tech students.
- Over 160 students graduated from Penn Foster College’s Vet Tech program in 2016, more than any other program in the country.
- Penn Foster College’s 24/7, on-demand learning platform is easy to use – at home or on the go – and you decide when to start and take your classes.
- Online Courses