Utah Veterinary Technician Schools.
Would you like a career that combines science, working with people, and working with animals? Consider a career as a vet tech. Studying at one of these veterinary technician schools in Utah can help you acquire the education you need to succeed. Courses include learning about small animal medicine, animal care, large animal medicine, lab procedures, and surgical assistance techniques. Often, you can complete an associate’s degree in two years or less and be ready for a new career. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, job openings for vet techs are expected to increase by about 36% between 2008 and 2018.
Showing schools in your area
- Earn your AVMA-CVTEA fully accredited Veterinary Technician Associate Degree online from Penn Foster College.
- Graduates of our vet tech program will be eligible to take the Veterinary Technician National Examination (VTNE) in order to be credentialed as a licensed veterinary technician.
- At only $79 per credit with low monthly payment plans and 0% interest, our vet tech program is one of the most affordable programs in the country.
- Penn Foster College’s award-winning Veterinary Academy Team includes licensed veterinarians and credentialed veterinary technicians with over 100+ years of experience teaching vet tech students.
- Over 160 students graduated from Penn Foster College’s Vet Tech program in 2016, more than any other program in the country.
- Penn Foster College’s 24/7, on-demand learning platform is easy to use – at home or on the go – and you decide when to start and take your classes.
- Online Courses